Monday, April 23, 2012

DAYGLOW! ORONO! WEDNESDAY!

Went to Dayglow Panama City Spring Break this year... Gonna admit.. I don't remember a lot of it, but I mean that in the best way possible! From what I do remember I was having the best time I could possibly have while dancing to crazy techno music, rubbing against sweaty people that I don't know, and standing next to a speaker that blasted my eyebrows off...

This Wednesday, Dayglow will be gracing the state of Maine with it's insane paint party at the University of Orono.  For anyone who has never gone or even heard of it, GO! GET A TICKET IMMEDIATELY... You will regret it if you don't when all your friends, afterwards, are talking about all the crazy, trippy, mind blowing things that happened while having paint blasted, literally into their eyes while you sat at home and played xbox with 12-year-olds online...douche...

-TNT

No comments:

Post a Comment